Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, Truth Social, Gettr
On October 22, 2022, over 20 leading physicians and legal experts will gather at The Villages to discuss the impact of Covid and ways to restore trust in the practice of medicine:
Anyone interested in learning about Covid19 and the impact it had and continues to have on the medical profession and American society is invited to attend, including legislators and candidates for political office.
Panelists will answer questions and address various topics including:
- Covid19: virology, vaccines and emerging threats
- Victims of Covid19: legal and legislative remedies
- Restoring trust in America’s physicians amidst vaccine injury
- Mandates and skepticism, vaccine mandates in the military
- Preventing and treating Covid19-related illness and vaccine injuries
- Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and other treatment options
Time for the summit is 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM, October 22, 2022, at the Brownwood Hotel and Spa, 3003 Brownwood Blvd, The Villages, Florida. Tickets for the event are $75 per person (refreshments included). AVIP dinner is at 6 PM for a separate ticket of $125 per person. Medical students should call for further details.
For further information, contact Dr. John Littell, 407-343-1711, or send message to
For tickets and/or panelists' biographical information: www.prescribetruth.com